a picture book of everything i put in my mouth

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Stuff

I'm not in the best of moods today, so I'm making a couple of cakes to eat. One is with soy flour, which actually smells a bit funky but also contains chocolate. The other is my less healthy backup, because it has regular flour and it apricot flavored, and does not smell.






Breakfast:
1/2 Arnolds thin with sliced appl
es, peanut butter, and a little agave.







Lunch:
Tofu lettuce wrap













The Apricot Cake, ate about two bites of it.


















Dinner - Mock Tofu sandwich with olives













The soy brownies. Actually not bad! The weird smell/taste went away once they were baked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
My husband and I just found out we're expecting our first child! We're also moving to Maryland in two weeks and I'm about to launch my own business... So things are about to get a little crazy at the Sturgis household. Follow the fun!

Followers